Seekers of a'Vron
PC Creation Info
The Seekers campaign will consist of 3-5 players all starting at level 4. Because this system will likely be new for many I will be providing the text and other guides for character creation.
Please keep in mind that my campaign will not include the following elements.
- Mounted Combat (You may use a mount, and use one in combat, but it will not be a focus)
- Water or Air Combat
- Iconic classes or Iconic specialties (You will see these in the Species section during character creation.)
- Black Powder weapons
Please keep in mind that I will have some of the following challenges.
- Disease / Poisons
- Roleplaying Encounters (Similar to, but not combat.)
- Dungeon Crawls
I would like to see all characters before the start of the first game. Hopefully we can do individual meetings as the beginning get closer. Also, I would like to take a moment to note that in Fantasy Craft it is possible to create a character with little to no combat ability. Please keep in mind that this campaign will have a fair amount of combat and that everyone in the party will be needed to participate. Combat doesn’t have to be a focus, but some ability is strongly encouraged.
Guidelines for PC characters.
- Level 4
- Races Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Human, Orc, Pech, Saurian
- Attributes 36 points using the Fantasy craft system
- Era Late Feudal, Very Early Reason
- Starting Silver 400s + 1 Week Downtime check + 1 Panache Income
- Starting Reputation 40
- Starting Renown 1 of your choice
Please also see Rules Changes section.
I’ve added some campaign qualities that change the way Fantasy craft works at times.